- GoogleChrome: Current version
- Firefox: Current version
- Safari: Current version
- Microsoft Edge: Current version
- GoogleChrome: Last 2 versions
- Firefox: Last 2 versions
- Safari: Last 2 versions
- Microsoft Edge: Last 2 versions
- Internet Explorer: 11
If you are unable to create a GIF from a YouTube video, the following causes are likely:
1. There are licensing issues which prevent you from downloading the video
2. The running time is over 10 minutes long.
3. There is an issue with the browser.
In the case of 1, unless the license is changed, you will not be able to download this video, and therefore you will not be able to convert it to a GIF.
In the case of 2, when a video is longer than 10 minutes, downloading it requires quite a bit of time, and in some cases, it will not be possible to convert to a GIF. However, during time periods of light internet traffic, it may be possible to process a video of 10 minutes or longer. If you wish to convert a video with a long running time, please try again at a later time.
In the case of 3, the recommended browser for GIFMAGAZINE is Google Chrome. If you are encountering errors with Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, etc., please try using Google Chrome.